Friday, June 22, 2012

Thanks For The Memories


Thanks to all for a fantastic trek across Germany.  I'm mostly back to an American lifestyle now, although last night as I walked the dog I found myself yelling "schnell, schnell."  Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Mitchell, Mr. Calhoun, and I are deeply appreciative of your cooperation and assistance.  Special thanks to our parents who provided us with extra eyes as we made tracks across Germany- Mrs. Priest-Brown for watching the 7th grade boys, Mrs. Rosen and Mrs. Sprott (RosenSprott) for their scouting efforts, and the Folgers for their wit and wisdom.  Extra special thanks to our EF tour guide Silke Schlittemann for going way beyond the call of duty.  Finally, eternal gratitude to Frau Alexander, our fearless leader, for the courage it takes to get 38 kids to Germany and back.  Auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment